- In Turku pyramidal display photographed by Ismo Luukkonen ( 1 - 2 ). Odd radius halos and arcs from 9° to 35°.
- Jukka Ruoskanen was alert in Riihimäki. 35° halo from stacked images ( 1 ).
- In Helsinki also Reima Eresmaa noticed the odd radius halos ( 1 ).
- Jari Luomanen had an all sky display with Wegener arcs in Tampere ( 1 ).
- High clouds in two layers in Joensuu. Pyramid halos in the upper layer were shortly observed when gaps in the lower layer allowed ( 1 - 2 ). Photos by Marko Riikonen.
- In Seinäjoki the display was much better ( 1 ). Marko Myllyniemi took the photo.
- In Turku Ismo Luukkonen captured halos from 9° to 24° ( 1 - 2 - 3 ).
- By Marko Mikkilä in Nivala ( 1 ).
- Faint pyramid halos were observed also in Juva by Jari Piikki ( 1 ).
- In Joensuu pyramidal halos were seen for several hours. In single photos lower 9° plate arc is visible ( 1 ). Stacked images reveal more features ( 1 - 2 - 3 ). Some of the halos are labelled: plate arcs "p" and circular halos "h" (or just the radii).
- In Kuusankoski Eero Savolainen saw very faint pyramidal halos. No photo shown here.